Thursday, December 20, 2012

Map trial - work in progress

Well it's been a week out now and I guess since so many people like visual pictures we'll try using google maps to show you all were we have been.

Try this link too see our route so far : http://goo.gl/maps/i2wXh

It's work in progress so please bare with us. We'll try to improve our mapping skills as we go. I understand you can add pictures and comments to our route, maybe we'll learn that too.

Everything in Marathon is great, we got our propane refill today, we carry 2 tanks so we get it when one runs out. We are looking at a weather window early next week, possibly Tuesday, but it's called a forecast because they are not guarantees.

We plan to visit Key West Saturday by bus, so we'll keep people posted.

Fair Winds
Devin & Liz.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi all, I checked the track on the maps link. It works and is very detailed and cool! It will be really interesting to see how it works once you leave the USA.